All litters advertised here must comply with all RCV Schemes.
Last Updated: January 15 2022
3 YEAR OLD NEUTERED MALE ROTTWEILER AVAILABLE FOR REHOMING
Due to his family’s changed circumstances, we are looking to place Unkas, a 3 year old male, in the best of homes that has had previous experience handling an adult male Rottweiler and that is prepared to dedicate the time and commitment to his further training.
Unkas was whelped at our kennel and is ANKC registered (Limited Register, ie. not for show, breeding or export), neutered, Vet checked, up-to-date with vaccinations/worming and microchipped. He is friendly with people, well socialised, has basic obedience (potentially suitable for competitive obedience), high prey drive, is energetic, attentive, eager to learn, food and ball motivated and crate and house trained. He has been raised with an adult female Labrador and is currently living with a female Rottweiler, however he is not suitable for a new home with a small dog. He has not been raised with young children. Since coming back to us Unkas has continued to undertake further socialisation and daily obedience training. Both his parents meet the National Rottweiler Council (Australia) breeding requirements and are health screened, including JLPP.
No security or dealer enquiries please. More information can be provided if required, so if you feel you may be a suitable home, please contact us by phone or email. No text messages please.
Microchip no: 956000006674098
John & Lynne MacDonald
PER Source number: RB104204
Members: Rottweiler Club of Victoria
0408 306 412 / 0409 522 979
Rottweiler Club of Victoria Inc. / National Rottweiler Council [Australia] breeding guidelines.The maximum total combined hip score of any breeding pair cannot exceed 20.
- Members of the Rottweiler Club of Victoria Inc. have bred these litters.
- As members of the Rottweiler Club of Victoria Inc. these breeders must breed with stock which complies with our strict breeding requirements developed over many years.
- They are also compelled by our Code of Ethics and our Rules and Regulations to provide certain guarantees, information and advice about the breed and after sales support.
- We recommend that you call as many of these breeders as possible and ask all the questions you like.
- Ask about the guarantees and ask about support.
- You can also find updated litter listings on our homepage. Before you buy your puppy REMEMBER that the Rottweiler Club of Victoria Inc consists of Member Breeders who care about the long-term welfare of the Rottweiler.
- We have been around for many years and you can be assured that we will be around for many years to come.
- Web address: http://www.rottweilerclubofvictoria.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Glossary of Terms
Juvenile Laryngeal Paralysis & Polyneuropathy (JLPP), see further info here, parents of litters may be Clear x Clear, Clear x Carrier, but never Carrier x Carrier to ensure no affected puppies are born.
HD/Hip Score = Hip Dysplasia This disease is found in many breeds, that results in a degenerative hip joint or joints. The lower the score the less chance there is of HD being present or developing.
ED/Elbows = Elbow Dysplasia This disease is found in many breeds, that results in a degenerative elbow joint or joints.
RCVTT- NRC(A) Breed Survey = This is a temperament test that access the dogs sociability and in the case of the NRC(A) Breed survey they also evaluate the dog against the written standard. This involves weighing and measuring the dog for height, length, and proportions of head and skull as well as ratios between the height and length.
Bite = The Rottweiler is supposed to have a scissor bite. While a level bite is not a disqualifying fault it is not desired. An over shot or under shot bite are disqualifying faults and these dogs should not be bred with.