All litters advertised here must comply with all RCV Schemes.
Last Updated: 25 May 2019
DATE DUE: June 2019
PUPPIES AVAILABLE: TBA
Name: NRCA Ch Aust Ch Connalpie Lambrusco (AI)
Hips: 2:2 = 4
Bite: Full dentition
JLPP Status: Clear
NRCA Breed Survey: Yes
Name: Connalpie Runninon Purple Rain
Hips: 1:2 = 3
Eyes: Full dentition
JLPP Status: Clear
NRCA Breed Survey: No
TOTAL COMBINED HIP SCORE*: 7
0438 834 070
* Rottweiler Club of Victoria Inc. / National Rottweiler Council [Australia] breeding guidelines.The maximum total combined hip score of any breeding pair cannot exceed 20.
- Members of the Rottweiler Club of Victoria Inc. have bred these litters.
- As members of the Rottweiler Club of Victoria Inc. these breeders must breed with stock which complies with our strict breeding requirements developed over many years.
- They are also compelled by our Code of Ethics and our Rules and Regulations to provide certain guarantees, information and advice about the breed and after sales support.
- We recommend that you call as many of these breeders as possible and ask all the questions you like.
- Ask about the guarantees and ask about support.
- You can also find updated litter listings on our homepage. Before you buy your puppy REMEMBER that the Rottweiler Club of Victoria Inc consists of Member Breeders who care about the long-term welfare of the Rottweiler.
- We have been around for many years and you can be assured that we will be around for many years to come.
- Web address: http://www.rottweilerclubofvictoria.com
Glossary of Terms
Juvenile Laryngeal Paralysis & Polyneuropathy (JLPP), see further info here, parents of litters may be Clear x Clear, Clear x Carrier, but never Carrier x Carrier to ensure no affected puppies are born.
HD/Hip Score = Hip Dysplasia This disease is found in many breeds, that results in a degenerative hip joint or joints. The lower the score the less chance there is of HD being present or developing.
ED/Elbows = Elbow Dysplasia This disease is found in many breeds, that results in a degenerative elbow joint or joints.
RCVTT- NRC(A) Breed Survey = This is a temperament test that access the dogs sociability and in the case of the NRC(A) Breed survey they also evaluate the dog against the written standard. This involves weighing and measuring the dog for height, length, and proportions of head and skull as well as ratios between the height and length.
Bite = The Rottweiler is supposed to have a scissor bite. While a level bite is not a disqualifying fault it is not desired. An over shot or under shot bite are disqualifying faults and these dogs should not be bred with.